Friday, August 16, 2013

Just launched: markgronwald.com

As someone with a fairly unique name, I was surprised to find that I couldn't get an email address with my name @ gmail.  I guess that the other Mark Gronwald in the world (in Germany according to Facebook) must have snapped it up.  So I got worried that I might not be able to secure markgronwald.com.  Turns out GoDaddy is having a sale on domain names right now, so it seemed like the perfect time to snap one up.  There's not much there, but feel free to check it out: http://www.markgronwald.com/

I'm getting better at posting reviews of the books I read on Goodreads (http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/8174056-mark).  I'm getting really motivated to finish final edits on Reborn to Bite, and get an edited draft of book 2 and book 3 so I can get them out.  That and work have been my major delays in getting Fae In The City finished.  I'll be posting another chapter of Fae In The City this weekend; and it's a fun one.  Sharon is in for a big surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment